Person responsible and data protection officer
Responsible for the processing of your data on this website is
G. Passier & Sohn GmbH
Am Pferdemarkt 8 + 10
Tel. +49 (0) 5 11 /9 72 64-0
Fax +49 (0) 5 11 /9 72 64-13
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and are automatically deleted depending on your browser settings or after a fixed period of time. You can change your browser settings to either allow or exclude them, to require your confirmation if cookies are used and to have them automatically deleted when your visit to the website is ended. If you do not allow cookies, it is possible that some of the functionalities of the website may be impaired.
We only collect personal data when you send us data e.g. as part of a job application and then only to the extent of the data transmitted to us. This data will of course be treated confidentially and only used for the original reason and purpose. The data will not be passed on to third parties as a matter of principle unless this is legally required or permissible, or you have given us your consent or an official order obliges us to do so.
If you contact us by e-mail, the e-mails and related data will be stored by us in our mail system. The legal basis for this is either Article 6 (1) (a), (b) or (c) GDPR.
The e-mails themselves are not encrypted.
You have the right
- in accordance with Article 15 GDPR, to request information concerning your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or is being disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to complain, the origin of your data if the data was not collected by us and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and in those cases meaningful information about the logic involved;
- in accordance with Article 16 GDPR, to have inaccurate personal data rectified without undue delay or have incomplete personal data stored by us completed;
- in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, to demand the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right of free expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
- in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data and we no longer require the data but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Article 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have made available to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another controller;
- in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR, to withdraw the consent you once gave to us at any time. This will mean that we will no longer be able to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- in accordance with Article 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Normally, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our registered office.
Right to object
If your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) (1f) GDPR, you have the right to object in accordance with Article 21 GDPR to processing of personal data if there are grounds relating to your particular situation or the personal data is being processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, you have a general right to object which will be implemented by us without having to specify a particular situation. If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or right to object, simply send an e-mail to passier(at)passier.com.
In the case of job applications, we process the data sent to us for the purpose of the job application process. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
The recipients of the data are solely the persons involved in the recruitment process in our company. Should your job application be rejected, your data will be stored for 6 months after the completion of the job application process. This storage period results from the possible assertion of claims under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
We can agree another storage period with your permission. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
We have activated the IP anonymisation feature on our website. The IP addresses of users is shortened within European Union member states or contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. This shortened version removes the link to the person in your IP address. In the context of the agreement for contract data processing that we have agreed with Google Inc., the latter uses the collected information to draw up an analysis of website use and website activity and provides services associated with Internet usage. You can prevent the storage of cookies on your device by adjusting the settings in your browser. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to access all the functions of this website without limitation if your browser does not allow cookies. You can also use a browser plug-in to prevent the information collected through cookies (including your IP address) from being sent to Google Inc. and being used by Google Inc. The following link takes you to the corresponding plug in: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
Alternatively, you can prevent Google Analytics collecting data about you within this website by simply clicking on this link (Deactivate Google Analytics). By clicking on the above link, you can download an “opt-out cookie”. Your browser will therefore generally need to allow the storage of cookies for this purpose. If you regularly delete your cookies, you will need to click on the link whenever you visit this website.
Please click on the link below for further information on data use by Google Inc.: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Integration of further services and content of third-party providers
It may be that the content or services of third-party providers such as town plans or fonts from other websites are integrated within our website. The integration of the content of third-party providers always assumes that the third-party providers use the IP address of users as they could not send the content to the browser of the users without the IP address. The IP address is therefore necessary for the display of this content. Furthermore, the providers of third-party content can set their own cookies and process the data of users for their own purposes. In doing so, they can create usage profiles of the users from the processed data. We will use this content by ideally minimising and avoiding data and as far as data security is concerned, will also select reliable third-party providers.
The following list provides an overview of third-party providers and their content as well as links to their privacy statements which contain further information on the processing of data and, as already mentioned here to some extent, possibilities of opting out:
External fonts of Google, Inc., https://www.google.com/fonts (“Google Fonts“). The integration of Google fonts takes place by way of server call to Google (normally in the USA). Privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
Maps available from the “Google Maps” service of the third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
Videos from the “YouTube” platform of the third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Privacy statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
We reserve the right to adapt our privacy statement to the valid version of the privacy laws as amended from time to time.